Mackay and Partners developed the concept design for a luxury residential development on Portsoken Street in the City of London. The proposed design consisted of 216 luxury apartments and 6 rooftop penthouses.
Each block of accommodation was rotated on its axis to take advantage of views over Tower Bridge to the south, the city to the west and Canary Wharf to the east.
• Site appraisal
• Preliminary LVMF analysis
• Bulk and Mass studies
• Concept design
• Typical floor plans and sections
• Ground floor landscaping proposals
• Concept design CGI visualisations
• Outline of design considerations and risks